Let's Talk TEDx
Time & Location
About the Event
3:00 – 3:05 Introduction of Cohost & Guest Speaker
3:05 – 4:00 Presentation:
• What makes TEDx different from TED?
• How do I become a TEDx speaker?
• How do I know if TEDx is right for me?
• Do I have to be in a certain profession to pursue TEDx?
• Do I need a speaker coach? Did/do you have one?
• What’s the best way to find out about TEDx events?
• What should I keep in mind when applying? When should I apply?
• What is an “idea worth spreading?”
• Will I get paid to speak? Will I be able to promote my business or
• Do I have to memorize my “talk?”
• What are the pros and cons of getting involved with TEDx?
• What are the most common misconceptions people have about TEDx?
• As a speaker, why did you choose TEDx?
• What have you gained from your overall experience with TEDx?
• How does TEDx impact you as a speaker?
4:00 – 4:15 Live Q&A